Once a month I share my top eight desirable and affordable finds from new and pre-owned to vintage pieces that are not only stylish but also worth the investment. I also share the latest fashion items that are the most desirable, affordable, and also great investment pieces that are too good not to buy.
Here’s a roundup of my top 8 affordable finds for December!
1. Charcoal Dress ($59.99). I love this dress – a lot! I love the cut, the material with glittery details and the charcoal color. It’s perfect for work or a cocktail party for the winter months.
2. Velvet Dress(
$118 $54 ). This dress is gorgeous. You need this for your next date or Valentine’s Day.
3. Plaid Blazer ( $49.99 ). I love blazers because they are timeless and versatile – my kind of style. Plaids will never go away so investing in a plaid blazer is a smart idea, especially if it costs less than $50.
4. Metallic Gold Earrings (
$92 $31). Big earrings are so on-trend right now. I love beautiful accessories and these earrings can easily amp up any outfit.
5. Leather Bucket Bag (
$490 $294 ). I’ve been shopping for a bucket bag (yeah, like I need more bags!) . I think they are whimsical and practical. I love the structure of this bucket bag. It is made of 100% calfskin and the price is really nice for a well-made leather bag.
6. Suede Boots ($129). I’ve been shopping for a pair of slouch boots but most of them are very expensive even for the non-leather made ones. This pair is made of soft suede and the price point is perfectly affordable.
7. Queen Bee Flannel PJ Set ($44.80). Okay, so I have two PJ sets that I wear to sleep, and I soon will have to part this set because I’ve been wearing it non-stop. This set looks so cute and comfy. Will definitely consider getting this to prepare for colder days ahead.
8. Step Hem Skinny Jeans ($49). Denim will never go out of style – well, maybe this style will. But for $49 a pair I think it’s worth the investment to add some edge to your look. My guess is that the raw/step hem style will stay for a while.